In our 58th year of operation, we are honored to serve under the same vision as our founding Sisters in that we exist to provide a safe, secure environment in which caring and compassion is a way of life. We are proud of the care we provide for our residents and service to the community. We draw on the expertise of our employees to make Asbury Towers a great place for our residents to live and our employees to work.
Positions open for hire
Currently we are looking to fill the following positions:
- Housekeeper, full-time ~ We are looking for a customer service minded individual to join our housekeeping team! Individual will clean and maintain resident rooms and common areas within our community. Hours are 8 am to 4 pm weekdays; 7:30 am to 3:30 pm Saturday and Sunday of every third weekend.
- Dietary Aide, full-time ~ We are looking for a service minded individual to join our dietary team! Individual will assist with the overall process of preparing and serving nutritious, high-quality meals hospitality style to our residents and guests. This may include assisting the dishwasher, helping the prep-cook or serving meals to our residents. Hours are 5:30 am to 1:30 pm; position includes a weekend rotation. New to dining services? No worries! Experience is a plus though not required as we are willing to train the right candidate, advancement opportunities available!
- Dishwasher, full-time ~ We are looking for a service minded individual to join our dietary team! Individual will assist with washing and sanitizing dishes, utensils and pots/pans as well as the dish room and other kitchen areas. Hours are 6:30 am to 2:30 pm; position includes a weekend rotation. New to dining services? No worries! Experience is a plus though not required as we are willing to train the right candidate, advancement opportunities available!
- Cook, full-time – Our dietary team is honored to create enjoyable dining experiences for our residents and their guests by providing nutritious, quality meals that look appealing and satisfy the taste buds. Currently we are looking for a talented cook to join our team. Hours are 5:30 am to 1:30 pm; position includes a weekend rotation.
- Maintenance Technician, full-time ~ We are looking to expand our talented maintenance team! On the job experience in all aspects of general maintenance (i.e. electrical, plumbing, HVAC and carpentry) required. This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, day shift position. Individual would be a part of an on-call rotation with fellow team members.
- Charge Nurse, RN/LPN ~ Full-time, Day and Night shifts available on skilled care and progressive care floors. Hours are 6 to 6.
- Qualified Medical Aide ~ Full-time, day and night shifts available on progressive care floor. Hours are 6 to 6.
- Certified Nurse Aide ~ Full-time, day and night shifts on skilled care, progressive care and assisted living floors. Hours are 6 to 6.
- Memory Care Aide/C.N.A./Activity Assistant, full-time – This individual will serve as a C.N.A. and activity assistant in our memory care unit. Hours are 11 am to 7:30 pm and includes a weekend rotation.
Work with us!
If you’re liked to apply for a position we’ve currently listed as open for hire, you can submit your resume with your interest in the job using our online Job Application form:
You can also download the full Employment Application Form below, to print and fill. Return completed form to Asbury Towers office. Also, completed applications can be scanned and emailed to: HR@AsburyTowers.com. Applications may also be picked up from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays to Fridays at the Asbury Towers office, 102 W. Poplar St., Greencastle.
Click here to print Employment Application Form